Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Well today we got in some beach time after we moved the RV to Alligator River as the mandatory evacuation order came out and so we just did what was necessary and now we wait for the storm to arrive. We are now 25 miles from the coast and should be OK. They expect the storm surge to happen at mean high tide with the Moon Tide all working to make for some pretty good flooding for a short period. The Park Service and Fish & Wildlife are both shut down for the next two days and maybe more  if the storm washes out one of the bridges or parts of route 12. We shall see what Arthur deals us here.

Just looking for some Cheese Doodles.

A few Brown Pelicans just passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment