Friday, May 25, 2012

 We went and finally got new phones on Wednesday. Even though I have no love for Verizon we have the new I-phone 4s and I think it may make me crazy. This phone could replace my laptop if I new what I was doing with it. We have started the process of slowly changing over our billing addresse to Kelly and Gary's and Verizon was the first. A simple matter you say, not with Verizon.It only took 45 minutes'', and with that and then we started with the phones if you can call them a phone. The camera is better than the last two I bought from Olympus and the e-mail and texting is great when you can do it with Siri, just talk and  it does it all for you. Back to the Verizon store .With all that was done it ended up being a two hour 45 minute process that left me feeling like I had been brain fried and thrown out the door.The moral of the story is don't go phone shopping if you had and evening meeting to go to and didn't have a phone to call with to let them know you weren't coming. Lauren said she felt like Charly Brown after awhile and all she heard was wa=wa=wa-wa-wa .
 Yesterday was my try to learn new phone and keep dry day. 2 inches of rain on Wednesday. 1and a half yesterday and more for today. Grass is growing very fast and yard is looking like a jungle again. We did manage to get what was left of our yard furniture out and set up the two gazibos and started to get the pool ready.                                                                                                            G

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I know what you're talking about: brain fried and thrown out the door." We went to AT&T to get an air card for better internet connection and were there for about 1-1/2 hours. The first 45 minutes was waiting for a free salesperson... they had a waiting list just like a restaurant! Then 45 minutes with the salesperson figuring out the "plan."

    Glad you got it taken care of. Learning to use the I-phone...priceless.

    Susan & Bob
    http://travelbug-susan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete