Sunday, May 13, 2012

Well we arrived in Center Valley yesterday afternoon and found the house is almost empty and it was quite the look. The house hasn't been this bare since 1986 when we moved in. It will be a real joy to do some painting with nothing in the way and then I can sell the rest of my tools. The real joy for this homecoming is the Wedding on Saturday of Kelly and Gary . It will be the best day for all. Also on the good side our wonderful neighbors had taken the time to cut our grass before we came home. Quite a relief to just have to do some trimming. Thanks to Calvin and Claudia. So as I sit in the RV and do some bills and catch up on e-mail I realized that we can now say we are full time RVers. All we need now is to sell the house. They are building all around us again so I don't think it will be much of a problem.                              G

No comments:

Post a Comment