Wednesday, January 9, 2013

     I  hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. We were in Staunton VA. with our friends at a great BB. We have had been doing this for so long we had a hard time remembering how many we have spent together. Rick and Linda and Janet and Craig have been our friends for at least 28 years and have spent at least 26 of those together for the New Year. This of course was our last as we will have no idea where will be in the future. Some where warm I believe but one never knows what the future will hold . For some time now I have felt like I'm back in my 20's with my whole life still in front of me with new adventures and a whole new outlook on life waiting to be explored. the freedom that comes with not owning a bricks and sticks home and getting rid of 40 years worth of stuff  that seemed important at the time but when it was all gone it seemed WOW, OK and now whats next in our future and now we are truly free to do what we want when we want. A hard concept to grab hold of and hang on to on those feeling old days which seem to be fewer as of late. A mind set that takes some getting used too. As I write this we are getting another propane delivery and I hope it's the last one here. hope to be on the road by early February but need to get some papers in to do the Taxes before we leave or it will be sign form and leave them with the accountant and hope for the best as to when they get done via e-mail and phone.                                             G

No comments:

Post a Comment