Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving



             Today we wish all a Happy Thanksgiving.  At this time I would like to give Thanks to all of those in Uniform that are away from home and loved ones . I would like to give thanks for god allowing me to still be here for all these extra years and allowing me to finally enjoy life with my Beautiful Bride of 38 years . I would like to give thanks for all the wonderful friends we have , both past and present .I give thanks for our wonderful Children and Grand children .
             But most of all I give Thanks for all who still believe that this World can still be a Beautiful place to raise our future Generations with Love and Peace .

                                               Happy Turkey Day Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment